Dinsdag 19 november - 20.00 uur Live via Canon Nederland Facebook Canon Europe Youtube
Winactie: om in aanmerking te komen voor het winnen van een EOS RP gelden onze actievoorwaarden.
Terms & Conditions
These promotion conditions apply to the Facebook and YouTube Canon Talks promotion (hereinafter referred to as "the competition’’). The promoter is: Canon Nederland N.V. whose registered office is at Brabantlaan 2, 5216 TV ’s-Hertogenbosch.
- The competition is open to residents of Europe aged 16 years or over except employees of Canon Nederland N.V. and/or Canon Europe N.V. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization of the competition. Minors between the age of 16 and 18 can only participate with the consent of his or her parent or guardian. All other participants are excluded from participation.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are announced via the Canon Talks livestream.
- Each participant can participate in the competition multiple times.
- Closing date for entries will be Tuesday 19 November, as soon as the Canon Talks livestream ends. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Participation takes place when you have placed a valid response under the Canon Talks live stream, to be followed via the Facebook page of Canon Nederland and/or the YouTube channel of Canon Europe. A valid response is to ask a question to one or more of the speakers at Canon Talks. From that moment you have a chance to win.
- Canon Nederland N.V. reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Canon Nederland N.V. is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows: one EOS RP + RF 24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM-lens with a total value of €2.239,99. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by the promotor.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday 20 November at 4 p.m. upon the appearance of the Canon Talks podcast, to be published via https://www.canon.nl/talks.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook or a direct reply on YouTube within one working day of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Canon Nederland N.V. will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Dutch law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Netherlands.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with in line with current Dutch and EU data protection legislation (including the GDPR) and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Canon Nederland N.V. is entitled to disqualify participants and/or exclude them from participating if it is of the opinion that the participants do not act in accordance with the conditions of the promotion or if the participants otherwise gain fraudulent access to the promotion.
- Canon Nederland N.V. is responsible for any gambling tax that must be paid on the prizes to be paid in accordance with the Gambling Tax Act.
- For questions and/or complaints you can contact Canon Nederland N.V. via https://www.canon.nl/contact_us/.