Full HD dome camera with an ultra-wide 122.1° field of view, bright f/1.2-1.8 lens, IK10 and IP66 vandal- and weather-resistance, plus built-in infrared LEDs for detailed mono image capture up to 20m away.
- See more of the scene with the VB-H652LVE's ultra wide-angle lens
- Vandal-resistant, weather-resistant, and NEMA250 Type 4X compliance for extensive protection against the elements
- Built-in infrared LEDs for around-the-clock monitoring
- Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction and Area-Specific Data Size Reduction (ADSR) maintain video quality while reducing bandwidth usage
- On-board analytics functions for advanced alarm detection
- Live monitoring and configuration on supported web browsers and mobile devices
- Supports ONVIF® Profile S and Profile G
Bekijk de Canon VB-H652LVE in detail
Sharp, wide-angle images in Full HD
Get a more complete view with the VB-H652LVE's 122.1° wide-angle field of view and sensitive 1/3" CMOS sensor, producing Full HD-resolution images using the camera's bright f/1.2-1.8 lens. The aspherical lens elements and Super UD-distortion suppression help prevent chromatic aberration and achieve even crisper images under any lighting conditions. To improve bandwidth requirements and optimise image quality, Motion Adaptive Noise Reduction dynamically controls noise reduction levels when detecting moving objects or low-light noise.
Infrared LEDs for high-quality images even in darkness
Surveillance can continue around the clock, from bright daylight to virtual darkness. In low-light, the VB-H652LVE's f/1.2-1.8 2.4x optical zoom lens captures outstanding levels of detail, and in extreme low-light conditions the built-in infrared LEDs provide a clear, focused view of subjects up to 20m away.
Built to beat the elements
The VB-H652LVE is built to last. Both vandal- and weather-resistant, it is ingress rated to IP66 and certified for IK10 impact resistance. Its design and construction also comply with NEMA250 Type 4X and IEC 60950-1/22 standards to provide reliable operation in extreme temperatures, from -40°C (using the optional heater) up to 55°C.
Content-aware alarm detection
With on-board Video Content Analytics profiles, operators can conduct surveillance tasks efficiently and effectively. Intelligent analytics provide multiple virtual alarm detection functions, actively alerting operators to suspicious behaviour while helping to minimise storage and bandwidth re
Lees meer over de functies en de mogelijkheden van Canon VB-H652LVE.
Beheer van beeldkwaliteit en -regeling
Hoogwaardige optische vergroting
Auto Smart Shade Control
Video Content analyse
Instellen met één klik
Certificering voor vandalismebestendigheid
Power over Ethernet